Salary: Negotiable, depend on experience
Job Type: Contract
Addison Project Plc offers a diverse range of professional engineering project management and engineering consultancy services to the whole of the North West including the areas in and around Manchester and Liverpool.
We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, experienced and qualified individuals to join our team to carry out civil, electrical, construction and mechanical projects across the UK. The successful candidates will bring with them experience in taking projects from inception all the way through to full scale completion. In addition to specific skill sets, we want to hear from candidates who understand the importance in designing commercially viable projects that closely match our customer’s expectations and have high quality and reliability.
Featuring direct and contract opportunities for the following positions:
- EC & I Designers/ Engineers
- EC & I Section Manager
- Mechanical Designers/ Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Project Managers
You must, at all times, use your expertise to ensure that the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures are adhered to, and be familiar with all current legislation regarding Building Regulations, legislative requirements, BS, EN standards, CDM, Health, Safety & Environmental issues relating to design and technical activities.
What will I need to be considered?
- Relevant Engineering Diploma/Degree qualification
- Have a broad experience of the industry
- Effective project management techniques and controls
- Working knowledge of relevant UK and European codes of practice
- Good experience of using AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3D or Plant 3D, depending on discipline
- Have successfully designed and delivered a number of significant projects across a wide range of scales and sectors
- Good interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Be proactive, self-motivated, and demonstrate an attention to detail
- Able to work independently and to manage several tasks at once
- Able to work at a good pace and respond to deadlines
- Flexible approach to work and problem solving
- Computer skills and use of Word, excel and office suite software packages
- Full UK driving licence
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.