Job Title: Learning Graphic Designer
Salary: To be negotiated
Addison Academy seeks a creative Graphic Designer to be a part of our production team to produce high quality, engaging instructional content for online courses. This position requires a highly creative and detail-oriented individual who can collaborate with a team, prioritise, and manage multiple projects within deadlines.
- Develop and maintain eLearning content using various technologies such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effect).
- Ability to work with audio and video production.
- Collaborate with the team in brainstorming, input meetings, and creative reviews.
- Create high quality and engaging instructional elements to include, but not be limited to, infographics, videos, photo editing, illustrations, and animations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest trends and technologies in online education.
- Publish and review courses in a learning management system.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Exceptional layout and design skills.
- Solid understanding of the creative process, with the ability to offer improvements and suggestions for functionality.
- Innovative approach to online content development, with the ability to make activities and interactions come to life.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This role also designs and develops internal technical training offerings. Virtual instructor-led and eLearning comprises the majority of training development in this role, but other modalities, including the development of workshops and onsite custom instructor-led training courses will be required.
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Possess a strong working knowledge of instructional design methodology, adult learning theory, and organisational behavior.
- With limited direction is able to manage assigned project tasks and complete with short deadlines; can work well under pressure.
- Ability to create, execute and measure high-quality, high-impact collateral (e.g. graphics, imagery, presentations, facilitator tools, training materials, program brochures).
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal. Confident speaking to all levels within an organisation in a professional, engaging manner; Professional presentation.
- Fresh, compelling and concise writing skills; Strong editing skills and attention to detail.
- Applies innovative thinking and strong conceptual ability that translates into impactful learning and development solutions.
- Ability to design, develop and customise content for a variety of audiences
- Learning needs analysis and root cause identification skills.
- Team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to share ideas and contribute to a collaborative effort, while still demonstrating a high degree of initiative and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Demonstrate speed and skill to manage to a high volume of emails, phone calls, and voice mails that require immediate action/response/follow-through.
- Ability to prioritise, organise, and manage time effectively while concurrently managing multiple project.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- A passion for e- learning and driving performance through impactful training.
- Associate degree in graphic design or related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Will consider relevant experience and formal training in lieu of degree.
- 2-3 years’ hands-on production, editing, and graphic design experience.
- Familiarity with course-building software such as Captivate, Articulate Storyline.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
Please send CV to: email@example.com or
Please note: If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of your application, then you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you