Planning is one of the most essential stages in the management of any project and will ensure the successful delivery and timely completion of your project, within budget. Our project planning service offers the following benefits to your company and project:
- A bespoke, cost effective framework and measureable tracking tool
- A project schedule and resource plan to demonstrate timescales and budget allocation
- Greater accuracy with resource planning and improved cash flow management
- Increased control over project interdependencies
- Risk and Earned Value Analysis
- Visual representation of project progression
At Addison Project we operate planning procedures that are tailored and therefore appropriate to the size and complexity of each individual project. The mainstay is the integration of fully networked programmes from design, suppliers, sub contractors, etc. into one master plan. These are normally Level 1, 2 & 3 programmes, however in the case of sensitive plant areas or working plant it may be necessary to produce a lower level of programme to suit the conditions.
We have a fully networked system so that programmes can easily be viewed within our organisation or dispatched with ease to our respective clients. We have full colour printing and plotting facilities (up to A1), which enhance both presentation and clarity of information such as critical path activities.
At present we make use of the MS Project & Primavera P6 software as we have found that a large percentage of our suppliers, clients and sub contractors use this system.