Heightened by the turmoil of the current economic climate, the emphasis on good quality contract and cost management has never been more important. At Addison we understand this and have experience in setting up and working with most of the major industry recognised contracts, including NEC 3, I Chem E and JCT.
Although contract and cost management is a vital part of every project, we know that in some instances it can become an unwanted distraction that engulfs the project managers time and resources, unfortunately to the detriment of the project. In such instances Addison are able to offer support, either on a part or full time basis, for any length of time, as and when required.
Hand in hand with this is our ability to offer professional Quantity Surveying services to ensure that every element of your project is managed efficiently. The role of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Preparing and issuing subcontracts professionally
- Ensuring contract conditions are suitable
- Accurate analysis of tenders
- Evaluating risk and controlling costs
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and compiling detailed progress reports
- Procurement strategy advice
- Valuing completed work and arranging payment