At Addison Project we have an extensive range of capabilities and experience that makes us a leading provider of process design and engineering.
Our range of process services include:
- Process Design from conceptual experimental design to detailed process specification. (Developing P&IDs, mass and energy balances, equipment design).
- DSEAR Regulations / Area Classification.
- Relief stream design and verification.
- Feasibility Studies & Cost Estimates.
- Site troubleshooting and commissioning services.
- Process debottlenecking
- Energy conservation.
- HAZOP leadership.
- SIL Assessment and risk assessment.
- Process modeling using in house computer programs or ChemCAD.
- Detailed design of process equipment (Heat exchangers, distillation columns, scrubbers, and evaporators).
- General process engineering consultation.
- Industrial ventilation design.